The Synergistic Dynamics of
Art, Mathematics, & Science
An Interdisciplinary International School Project
Form to Register or Comment
If you wish to participate in any way, or comment on this project, please
use the following form to do so. If you are a teacher or school administrator,
please so indicate. If you are a student, please fill out all the personal
information requsted. Send a small picture of yourself as a .gif or .jpg file
if you can. If you are a school or teacher wishing for your school or class
to participate, please so indicate in the comment section. Please feel
free to develop components of the project that you feel the rest of the
participants might be interested in. You can create your own web sites, or
send your html files to us to get projects included. If you have, or know of,
related sites to which we should provide links, please let us know, by email
or by using this report form. Participating schools may submit photos (as
.gif or .jpg files, we can convert other formats if necessary, or by mail) of
their school or of groups of participating students.
Others wishing to make comments or suggestions may skip or include personal
information at their option. We welcome participation and suggestions.
In filling out the form below, here are some explanations concerning some of
- Institution: Your school, institution, or business, if any.
- From: The city, town, or barrio where you live, the province or state, and the country.
- Type: State whether you are primarily a student, teacher, administrator, or other,
and state whether you expect you or your school to become an active/real
participant, or mainly a lurker/observer/virtual participant.
- Email: Your personal email address if you wish to have others in the project
communicate with you directly.
- Subjects: State your favorite courses or intellectual interests if you are a student, and the
courses you teach if you are a teacher or other type of participant.
- Hobbies: State your favorite activities and hobbies.
- Sports: State your favorite sports.
- Favorite Spiral: State what spiral you would bring in to show other students or put
into our gallery. You can send a figure file if you wish. At Stowe Middle School we
brought in some objects and pictures to our second meeting. A show-and-tell spiral.
If you submit any plant or animal or part thereof, try to include the species name.
Thank you for your interest.
Created: 1/11/97 Updated: 1/13/97; 2/33/2010